Australian Cloud Email Hosting
Email has changed a lot in recent years. Not long ago a POP3 mailbox was sufficient for most businesses needs. Now, with the advent of smartphones and tablets there is a requirement for email accounts, calendar and address book information to be synchronised between multiple devices.
$9/ user monthly
- 50GB storage
- Traffic included
- Free setup
- SSL encrypted web client
- Active Sync connector for Outlook
- Compatible with Mac and Windows
- Broad mobile device compatibility
- Ironport Spam and Virus protection
- Migration service available
- Hosted in Australia
For traditional web hosting services this is problematic as large IMAP mailboxes put the web server under a lot of strain and address book and calendar synchronisation is not built in. Up until recently your only solution to this dilemma would have been to have a your own Microsoft Exchange server installed at your business. This comes with much additional cost and complication, but not anymore. The Web Factory's Cloud Email is a hosted Microsoft Exchange product, giving you all of the advantages of your own Exchange Server without the complication and expense of running your own server.
Our Cloud Email users can enjoy the following useful features:
- Large 50GB mail box per user
- calendar synchronisation amongst your devices
- address book sharing amongst your devices
- Cisco Ironport Spam and virus filtering of your email
- a comprehensive webmail client that gives you control of your Cloud Email account
Cloud Email Extras
- Premium Support $30/mth
- Migration from your old email host $30/mailbox
- Account to be paid quarterly in advance.
- Signed written notice giving one months notice is required to terminate account.
- Mailbox sizes are limited by the package you are on. In the event that your mailbox becomes full, mail may be rejected until the issue is recitifed. An over full mailbox can be remedied by either archiving mail or purchasing more mailbox space.
- At any time if you notice unusual activity on your email account it is your responsibility to bring it to our attention so that the issue can be investigated and resolved.
- Due to the nature of Exchange type servers, it is possible to lose email and we cannot restore email that you have deleted.
- Prices are in Australian dollars and are inclusive of GST.
- The Web Factory’s Terms of Service apply.
Why choose The Web Factory?
The Web Factory prides itself on providing quality web hosting products, and most importantly, good service. So why choose us over all the other hosting companies?
We are connected to one of the top networks in Australia, allowing us to scale up the size of our network in response to demand.
We have been offering business grade internet services since 1996. We own our servers which are housed in a world class data centre.
We provide personalised phone and email support, and our friendly staff are located in the NSW Southern Highlands, in Australia.
We can provide all your internet service needs, from hosting and domain names, to cloud email and WordPress websites.