Australian Cloud Email Hosting
Email has changed a lot in recent years. Not long ago a POP3 mailbox was sufficient for most businesses needs. Now, with the advent of smartphones and tablets there is a requirement for email accounts, calendar and address book information to be synchronised between multiple devices.
$5/ user monthly
- 10GB storage
- Traffic included
- Free setup
- SSL encrypted web client
- Active Sync connector for Outlook
- Compatible with Mac and Windows
- Broad mobile device compatibility
- Integrated Spam and Virus protection
- Free migration tool
- Hosted in Australia
For traditional web hosting services this is problematic as large IMAP mailboxes put the web server under a lot of strain and address book and calendar synchronisation is not built in. Up until recently your only solution to this dilemma would have been to have a your own Microsoft Exchange server. This comes with much additional cost and complication, but not anymore. The Web Factory's Cloud Email can do all of the things that users have come to expect from Microsoft Exchange without the complication and expense of running your own Exchange server.
Our Cloud Email users can enjoy the following useful features:
- Large 10GB mail box per user
- calendar synchronisation amongst all devices
- address book sharing amongst all devices
- Spam filtering and virus ascending of incoming email
- a comprehensive webmail client that gives you full control of your Cloud Email account
Cloud Email Extras
- Additional 10GB storage from $5 / month
- Daily Backups
- Ironport Spam Filter $20 / month per domain
- Account to be paid quarterly in advance.
- Signed written notice giving one months notice is required to terminate account.
- Mailbox sizes are limited by the package you are on. In the event that your mailbox becomes full, mail may be rejected until the issue is recitifed. An over full mailbox can be remedied by either archiving mail or purchasing more mailbox space.
- At any time if you notice unusual activity on your email account it is your responsibility to bring it to our attention so that the issue can be investigated and resolved.
- Due to the nature of IMAP and Exchange type servers, it is possible to lose email and we cannot restore email that you have deleted.
- Prices are in Australian dollars and are inclusive of GST.
- The Web Factory’s Terms of Service apply.
Why choose The Web Factory?
The Web Factory prides itself on providing quality web hosting products, and most importantly, good service. So why choose us over all the other hosting companies?
We are connected to one of the top networks in Australia, allowing us to scale up the size of our network in response to demand.
We have been offering business grade internet services since 1996. We own our servers which are housed in a world class data centre.
We provide personalised phone and email support, and our friendly staff are located in the NSW Southern Highlands, in Australia.
We can provide all your internet service needs, from hosting and domain names, to cloud email and WordPress websites.