WordPress currently powers over 43% of ALL websites on the internet. If you’ve got a WordPress website you know it needs to be fast and secure. The Web Factory offer Australian WordPress hosting – our servers are housed in Australia’s first Tier 4 Data Centre in Melbourne, and our support staff are based in Australia. We also offer WooCommerce hosting for your online shopping cart.
Conditions and other information
- PAYMENTS – Account to be paid annually in advance.
- ACCOUNT TERMINATION – Signed written notice giving one months notice is required to terminate your hosting account. Please note any fees paid are non-refundable.
- DATA ALLOWANCES – If the amount of data transferred from your site exceeds the allocated monthly allowance, a fee of $2 per extra GB will be charged.
- DATA CALCULATIONS – Data is calculated from all web, FTP and Email traffic each month. Usage beyond the limits set out for the account will be billed quarterly.
- SSL CERTIFICATES – All hosting plans include a free cPanel SSL Certificate. Commercial COMODO Wildcard DV SSL certificates can be purchased for $250/year.
- CUSTOM HOSTING – All hosting plans are suitable for WordPress and Woocommerce websites. Larger more complex sites may require a custom hosting account to ensure performance during heavy traffic periods.
- BACKUPS – All hosting plans include our comprehensive backup strategy – daily disaster recovery backups which are stored offsite, plus backups of each user account taken multiple times a day and available via the cPanel interface.
- QUALITY HOSTING – All websites are hosted in Australia as part of a VMWare Hyperconverged Cluster. This ensures our hosting is highly resilient to any kind of hardware failure, and allows us to scale the resources for each server based on our needs.
- PRICING – Prices are in Australian dollars and are inclusive of GST.
- TERMS OF SERVICE – The Web Factory’s Terms of Service apply to all hosting accounts.